Starts Wednesday 02 January 2013
It's on for 243 days
Open to all volunteers
AWAITING TO GET MEETING
- You rated this as a 2 stars opportunity
so far i have up to 450 hours to be logged before any new events this si from from summer last year and ongoing venets at the Aquatic Centre
- You rated this as a 3 stars opportunity
Starts on Wednesday 02 January 2013 for 243 days
Team Manager - Rugby League
Presented by Mancunians RL
Opportunity is located at Chorlton, Manchester, M217TL
Main duties will be: Assisting
Opportunity Perks: The club will endeavour to support the role-holders’ CPD requirements and identify suitable courses. There may be opportunities to work with college and university teams during the winter.
Mancunians RL is looking for a volunteer Team Manager for its open age rugby league team. This is an opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing grass-roots rugby league club. The purpose of the role is to implement and manage team management procedures to ensure a professional game day experience.
The role would suit somebody with an interest in rugby league, sports management or development and who has typically 3-5 hours per week to spare. The position is unpaid, but the club will endeavour to support the role-holders’ CPD requirements and identify suitable courses. There may be opportunities to work with college and university teams during the winter.
1. Work with the head coach to implement team management procedures
2. To hold a full and comprehensive list of all players and their contact details and comply with the Data Protection Act
3. Conduct regular communication regarding Training and Match days with all players
4. Arrange fixtures as required and communicate and correspond with opposing teams
5. Collect and monitor payment of subscriptions on match day
6. Arrange after match refreshments, pitch hire, referee, man of match awards etc for home games
7. Act in accordance with the rules of the league and RFL
8. Act in accordance with the club’s core documents and policies at all times, with particular reference to the aims and objectives of the club, as detailed in the club’s Constitution.
Knowledge and experience:
• Some knowledge of rugby league or community team sports
• IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
• Some administrative work experience is desirable.
Skills and behaviours:
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Ability to work with others and as part of a team
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• An interest in sports development/management
Reply with an up to date CV and a statement of why you are suitable for the role.
Opportunity provided by Mancunians RL, or call them on 07977 48 62 36
Rated 2 out of 5 from 2 ratings
- This provider has been rated as a 2 star provider from 2 ratings