Starts Sunday 20 January 2013
It's on for 346 days
Open to all volunteers
so far i have up to 450 hours to be logged before any new events this si from from summer last year and ongoing venets at the Aquatic Centre
- You rated this as a 3 stars opportunity
AWAITING TO GET MEETING
- You rated this as a 2 stars opportunity
Starts on Sunday 20 January 2013 for 346 days
Club Development Administrator
Presented by Mancunians RL
Opportunity is located at Chorlton, Manchester, M217TL
Main duties will be: Assisting
Opportunity Perks: The club will endeavour to support the role-holder's CPD requirements and identify suitable courses. There will be opportunities to join the club’s management board at a later date.
Mancunians RL is looking for a volunteer Club Development Administrator to help the club to achieve its goals. This is an opportunity to get involved with a fast-growing grass-roots rugby league club that has ambitions to grow over the next few years.
The role would suit somebody with an interest in rugby league or sports development and who has typically 3-4 hours per week to spare.
The club will endeavour to support the role-holder's CPD requirements and identify suitable courses. There will be opportunities to join the club’s management board at a later date.
1. Maintain, review and update the club’s development plan.
2. Maintain and update the club’s Clubmark file.
3. Attending meetings internally in the club and with the Service Area, RFL and other bodies as required.
4. Plan and support club, community and fundraising events.
5. Drive the club’s application for Clubmark and in due course, Clubmark Gold.
6. Support and assist the club Chairman and committee members with their duties.
7. Keep up to date with the future strategic direction of the club.
8. Support bids and applications for funding.
9. Communicate with stakeholders to promote the club and its aims.
10. Act in accordance with the club’s core documents and policies at all times, with particular reference to the aims and objectives of the club, as detailed in the club’s Constitution.
Knowledge and experience:
• Some knowledge of rugby league or community sports
• IT literate in WORD, EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
• Some administrative work experience is desirable.
Skills and behaviours:
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Good time management and organisational skills
• An interest in sports development
Opportunity provided by Mancunians RL, or call them on 07977 48 62 36
Rated 2 out of 5 from 2 ratings
- This provider has been rated as a 2 star provider from 2 ratings